.: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN : BLACK RABBIT :.
Name: Roraku Kuronawa ろらく くろなわ
Birthdate: April 8th
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Birth Village: Iwagakure, Earth Country
Current Village: Konohagakure, Fire Country
Genin Induction Age: 16
Chunin Promotion Age: 19
• Primary Element: Lightning
• Secondary Element: Earth
Education: Ninja Foreign Exchange Program; trained in Kumogakure for five years, under the supervision of Nadare Aojiroi
Weight: 131 lbs.
Hair: Blond – Gold; medium-long length, straight w/ a slight inward wave at the very bottom, almost always worn down
Eyes: Green – Forest Green
Skin: Light – Fair
Body Type: Straight – Hourglass; naturally athletic, medium frame w/ strong legs, a slender flair of the hips, and a low C-cup
• Casual: For her casual attire, she wears a short-sleeved red dress with black trimming, along with a long-sleeved black undershirt, black leggings, and a pair of matching red forearm warmers.
• Battle: Since she was officially trained in Kumogakure, Roraku carried over much of their cultural influence in her battle attire. She has what originally was a Konoha-style ANBU flak jacket and modified it to fit more Kumo-style flak jacket features, such as having a large over-the-shoulder strap on its left side. She also has a pair of small green-rimmed goggles on her person, usually worn over her head or pulled down to her neck, that serve as more of a keepsake from her early days of training than anything else.
• Fried Foods; preferably takoyaki and or okonomiyaki
• Soft Music; natural sounds, preferably traditional forms of Japanese flute music
• Rainy Days; cold weather, enjoys the peace and serenity that comes after a storm
• Small Groups; a little shy and outwardly callous towards strangers, likes closely-knit networks of friends
• Protecting Others; especially family, friends, and young children, much of her drive and perseverance to become a kunoichi hails from this ideal
• Sharp Objects; aichmophobic from a childhood incident where she accidentally cut her shoulder over one of her father’s decorative swords
• Swimming; never was very strong swimmer
• Fighting for Sport; only if the means to such an end are absolutely necessary, she despises pointless fighting and conflict when it could be avoided
Overall: Because of her humble beginnings, Roraku may first come off as a proud, simple-minded girl with simple tastes and little interest in bettering herself as a shinobi. But in reality, that front is just the tip of the iceberg.
• Peaceful; Roraku doesn’t like to brag or boast about much of anything, much less herself. She isn’t looking for fame or fortune; on the contrary, she would rather fade into the background without a sound. She loves peace, quiet, and tranquility. She may not be much of a social butterfly, but she can still find joy in the little things such as watching a rainstorm from her window.
• Motherly; because she often looked after and took care of her little brother when she was young, one of Roraku’s most prominent traits is her motherly nature. She more so shows this side of herself when dealing with young children. With friends her own age, she can still be somewhat mothering from time to time, but in a much stricter, sarcastic fashion. This becomes especially relevant with her teammates, Tai and Shigure, when she often ends up in the middle of their bickering and has to be the responsible leader.
• Loyal; no matter the circumstance, Roraku will never abandon people when they need her. Whether they are her family, friends, or innocent bystanders, she would never turn away if she knows that she could be of help to them. She hates feeling useless at the sidelines, so she may jump headfirst into the fray without thinking things through. Mind you, she might not be the greatest strategist, and she does tend to let her emotions get the best of her from time to time. But in spite of her flaws, Roraku will never turn tail and run just to save her own skin. She will always stand her ground and fight to protect the people that she loves, even when the odds aren’t exactly in her favor.
• Romantically Shy; for the most part, Roraku hasn’t really paid much attention to the notion of romance. To be fair, she hasn’t had much need to concern herself with it, considering that she puts the well-being of her family and friends first, especially that of her little brother. It’s not that the thought of romance has never crossed her mind, but she’s grown more accustomed to keeping her friends close and wouldn’t feel comfortable delving into anything deeper than that solely on a whim. Even when Masami manages to bring it up in everyday conversation, Roraku can’t help but feel a little flustered and defensive about the subject and just tries shrugging it off.
• Secretly Vicious; though Roraku may often play the part of a simple-minded girl, her instincts have proven her deadly in the heat of battle. And those same instincts can become more destructive, unpredictable even, if she has a personal vendetta against whoever’s in her way. Rest assured, if someone were to seriously cross her, she will hold it against them and stop at nothing until they’ve paid in full for what they’ve done. This ferocity is what fuels her hatred against Itachi Uchiha, for betraying his village, his family, and their childhood friendship.
*>>Name [Secondary Title; Important Note] (Relationship to Roraku)
> Personality; other characteristics
> Village of birth and affiliation; rank, status
> Other notes
>>Kenkyo Kuronawa けんきょ くろなわ (Father)
> Humble, kind-hearted; always shown with a smile
> Born in and originally affiliated with Kumogakure; retired his status as a shinobi after his marriage
> Specializes Yagyu Shinkage-ryu kenjutsu
>>Tsuyu Kuronawa つゆ くろなわ [‘nee Yukishiro] (Mother)
> Gentle, diligent; well known for craftsmanship and organizational skills
> Born in Iwagakure; civilian
> Works in and owns small family kimono & dress shop
>>Ryotori Kuronawa りょとり くろなわ [deceased] (Younger Brother)
> Quiet, shy; very attached to and dependent on his older sister
> Born in Iwagakure; civilian
> Suffers from a congenital heart defect; passes away at age 11
>>Itachi Uchiha いたち うちは [disbanded] (Childhood Friend; Rival; Love Interest?)
> Mysterious, reserved; difficult to read his true intentions
> Born in and originally affiliated with Konohagakure; S-Rank Akatsuki criminal
> Specializes in genjutsu and Sharingan techniques
>>Shisui Uchiha しすい うちは [deceased] (Childhood Friend)
> Hardworking, determined; more socially open than his cousin
> Born in and affiliated with Konohagakure; ANBU jounin
> Drowns himself in the Naka River; commits suicide at age 15
>>Masami Kawashima まさみ かわしま (Friend; Female Confidant)
> Social, outgoing; tends to be a bit nosy in situations that don’t directly involve her
> Born in Kumogakure; civilian
> Works in a local tea shop
>>Tai & Shigure Kohakura たい & しぐれ こはくら [twin brothers] (Friends; Teammates)
> Energetic, childish; consistently known for their wild double-tactics on and off the field
> Born in and affiliated with Iwagakure; chunin
> Both specialize in summons; wasps
>>Nadare Aojiroi なだれ あおじろい (Sensei; Superior Officer)
> Calculating, scheming; has the air of a cold-blooded dominatrix
> Born in Yukigakure and affiliated with Kumogakure; jounin
> Specializes in "white-out" techniques; blinding blizzards and sweeping snows
>Lightning Style: Lightning Spear 雷の槍
A two-finger jab stance that sends a release of lightning chakra towards the target. Can be used at either short or long distance.
>Lightning Style: Lightning Whip 雷の鞭
A weapon-based attack that sends a release of lightning chakra down a length of weighted steel wire attached to the user’s forearm. Used at long distance.
>Earth Style: Soaring Hammer ハンマーの高騰
A weapon-based attack that uses a steel hammer as the nexus for a large release of chakra then smashes it into the ground with enough force to split stone clean in half. Can be used at either short distance or in mid-air.
>Earth Style: Fissure Shock 衝撃を与え割れ目
Lightning Spear + Soaring Hammer = A combination attack that requires a large release of lightning chakra while the Soaring Hammer is being used in mid-air. It uses the hammer as a nexus to send a bolt of lightning crashing down to earth, slicing through the wind and blowing apart the ground into a crater. Used in mid-air. Uses 1/3 of chakra reserves.
>Lightning Style: Lightning Redirection 雷リダイレクション
A two-finger jab that returns a surge of chakra back to the target. Once struck with a chakra-based attack, the user focuses the chakra through their body and down to their stomach, charging it with their own chakra then redirecting it outward in a two-finger jab stance. Can be used at either short or long distance.
>Lightning Style: Thunder God Cannon 雷神砲
A lightning-based attack that can only be used in the midst of a coming storm. When there are thunderheads rolling in the sky and the air is densely charged with electricity, the user focuses a large amount of their chakra around their entire body. The chakra focused around the body draws strength from the naturally occurring power of the thunderstorm, then gets redirected down both arms and released through a double two-finger jab stance in blinding blast of light. Used at long distance. Uses 1/2 of chakra reserves.
>Lightning Style: Roar of Thunder 雷の轟音
Fissure Shock + Thunder God Cannon = A last resort combination attack that can only be used in the midst of a heavy thunderstorm and rains down a flurry of lightning bolts from the sky, using a hammer as the nexus for the strike. Can be used at short distance, long distance or in mid-air. Uses all chakra reserves.
>Northern Shaolin Martial Arts Style
A distinct close-combat fighting style of martial arts that trains the user to defend themselves from multiple attacks, then retaliate back with speed and precision, landing jarring hits in quick succession. Roraku uses this fighting style in its’ core form and as a physical channel in many of her jutsus. Her natural agility makes her adept for this style of martial arts, as well as deadly.
Marina Inoue (Japanese)
Christy Carlson Romano (English)
Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games)
Korra (Avatar: The Legend of Korra)
Karin Maaka (Chibi Vampire)
King Kazma (Summer Wars)
San (Princess Mononoke)
>Theme Music (Playlist):
Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) by Florence & The Machine
Breathe by Maka & Waeck ft. Farisha (Vexare Remix)
Warriors by Ronan Hardiman
Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap (XSaryux and ShawtiiAna Edit)
Just a Little Girl by Trading Yesterday